View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2022, 2:28 am   #23
ortek_service
Octode

Default Re: Intelgraph (Computer Aids) Intelligent Graphics / 80col VDU Interface board

Quote:
Originally Posted by microtan_man View Post
Many thanks for posting the info on the Intelgraph board. I've been looking out for details of this for years. I shall update the www.microtan.ukpc.net website with this new info to share with the Microtan community. After reading through the comments, I've updated the site's Firmware page and included some photos on the case on the Micron page. Please let me know if there are any other broken links or missing info.
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for fixing / updating the website.
I've now found the manual pdf, and I see it just covers the Toolkit, so hopefully much of the Intelgraph one I scanned here applies to the TUG 80/82 board.
And thanks for also adding a disassembly-listing of Vbug 6 (PTL), which I see has had quite a bit of commenting added to it.

Many years ago, I did have a Microtan system myself that I'd re-built after acquiring a few of the bits separately after someone had started to dismantle one / removed the odd IC. But I passed it on, after I'd got it working.
However, I do have a friend who's still got one from when they first came out, and will have to see if he's got any documentation / software that's not currently archived on the 'net, as he'd previously offered to lend me any of it.
I may also be tempted to build a replica one day.