Old 26th May 2022, 2:00 am   #24
dalekmoore2007
Pentode

Default Re: Modeline experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1152 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalekmoore2007 View Post
Does any one have a driver link or a copy off the disc ,i would think all that would be pre windows 10 on the disc .
As i said the one thing i didn't do was do a driver update unless it was already in windows 10 and i didn't need to ?

We know that 8.970.100.9009 is recognised by Jeroni Paul's utility, and is (or perhaps was) the one that will apply automatically by Windows Update.

That was my experience anyway.

Attachment 257783

What version have you got currently?

That said, I find it odd that the 625 and 525 ones work for you but not the 405
As far as I'm concerned your setup is working! It's something silly.
Well mine is 9001 i can see as a difference Graham . perhaps thats the problem when i did a windows update on the driver it says after looking i am using the best version but i will try again .
Yes it is very strange 625 line works rest pretty much all error's just trying to find any thing else mode line wise that will paste and show up correct in advanced menu .
i am home today playing with it at the moment BTW sorry about the screen shot i haven't got a screen grabber on this old pc and its playing up on the wi fi...EDIT i just tried a windows update on the driver and just coming up again with i am using the best driver for the it sounds like i have an earlier driver if its 9001 see if i can find one on the net by searching ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN7642.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	257787  

Last edited by dalekmoore2007; 26th May 2022 at 2:13 am.