View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2018, 5:52 pm   #42
ms660
Dekatron

Default Re: Changing the BVWS

You could rename it the BVWS-MKII

Magnet fishing seems to be taking off in some parts, a small tweek to a piece of rope and hey presto.

The BVWS website could do with a re-vamp for sure, the 2014 video is so yesterday, the twitter page does not say a lot judging by it's content, the facebook page doesn't look that much better either, don't need a brainstorm to work that one out, the shot by shot photos, what's that all about, a rolling banner approach would be better, the website certainly isn't an eye catcher, I think it should be, probably a good effort for then but not for now or for the future.

My wife looked at the home page from a first impressions point of view, she does a fair bit of internet selling, same verdict I'm afraid...Zzzzzzzz.

The problem with a lot of clubs etc is that most members will tow the party line as it were, they'll spend time slapping each other on the back to maintain the status quo, hence any change, if any, is slow to come and when they finally wake up its a bit too late....But hopefully not for the BVWS (or whatever it may turn out to be)

Adapt and survive to keep the interest alive.....Good luck.

Lawrence.