View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2018, 10:26 am   #1
RobRusbridge
Retired Dormant Member

Default Rusbridge's Up North Auctions 2019

By popular demand, I have organised a pair of Up North vintage radio auctions for 2019. The dates are Sunday January 13th and Sunday June 9th. Had to find a different venue - the original one is so booked-up there's not a single weekend free until 2020. Still very much the same area; Hoghton near Preston. (Very handy for M65, M61 and M6.)

Not many changes from the first auction. Still bringing Cornish pasties and selling a cup of tea for 50p.

Go and hunt out your items for sale now, before the weather gets too cold for turning out sheds and garages. Let me know how many lots, and you can bring them along on the day before the sale.

Going wider with the publicity for next year, but I already have a select band of good buyers "on side". I have one confirmed seller already. Now I need more people to join in. Over to you...

I am still looking for a "Down South" venue. Not as easy as I hoped. Most halls gentrified with Lottery money and £20 per hour to hire. Not feasible. If anyone has a good idea, feel free to PM!

Rob.

Last edited by Paul Stenning; 1st Aug 2018 at 11:48 am. Reason: Corrected spelling of Hoghton as noted in post #4