View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2017, 10:45 pm   #67
David Simpson
Nonode

Default Re: Free Standardised Valves

Guys, what Martin & Nick have done & the time spent - I'm really grateful. Very professional.
I could possibly reduce the width of the tabulation columns so that extra readings could be taken. I've that heap of Neil's 6AQ5's, and now Martin's kind offer of a donation of 6CH6's, still to do - so will commence with them. But not this week or next - harvest time - DIY time etc.
One wee niggle regarding Nick's & Martin's software graphs :- the size of the writing, particularly the tiny curve ID's beneath the x axis of Vg. Even with my glasses on - I'm struggling to read the info. Going by the age profile of many Forum folk - eyesight usage of glasses is probably prevalent amongst a heap of us retired guys.
I reiterate - many many thanks to all who are participating, and their time spent.
I might, just might, if this god-awful weather continues - send a wee handful of 6AQ5's & graphs down to Goldborne via Mark James(Another very hardworking agricultural/outdoor Forum guy), to be freely distributed. It will save postage costs.

Regards, David