View Single Post
Old 29th May 2019, 11:09 am   #1
RobRusbridge
Retired Dormant Member

Default Vintage Radio Auction Chorley 9-6-19

Rusbridge's Mission Up North is on again, and the auction will be on Sunday 9th June 2019 at our Hoghton venue, just to the North East of Chorley in sunny Lancashire. Sale will start at about 12:30 pm. All welcome - no need to be a member of anything. We take debit card payments or cash.

Cornish pasties will be specially exported for the occasion, this time made without milk so the boss doesn't have to go hungry (you won't notice the difference). Sandwiches and crisps available too.

There were bargains to be had at the last sale and I see no reason to expect any different this time. There will be a wide mix of items for sale because Rusbridge is really getting into the swing of clearing out his sheds. Catalogue should appear in preliminary form by 2nd June on the web site http://www.steamradios.com

Sorry to anyone who emailed and is still awaiting a reply. I've been ill for far too long and got behind with everything. Catching up slowly. They say cats have nine lives, well I'm on my third. Meow.

Not too late for entries. Everyone has some things which they rescued but are never going to have the time or inclination to sort out. This would be a good chance to re-home them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in person for what promises to be a grand day out. Nobody will be more glad to be there than I will be, I suspect.