View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2019, 12:12 am   #1
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.
Default NSM City IV Juke Box Woes

I know that there are specific sites re Juke Boxes but the Forum seems to be flexible in this area and enquiries are allowed, particularly re ex J Box amplifiers, for example! My son is now resident in the Market Harborough area and purchased a relatively modern [I think] Juke Box from a local pub. This was going great guns at a family party recently but now there is a problem and an error code. I am not conversant with this technology at all. He's aware that Forum members fall over themselves to assist anyone with problems re vintage kit [he's met some] and has asked me to make enquiries amongst the helpful people on here! Its an NSM city-iv The error code is Er 60. He's researched this and seems to think [from on-line info] that it may be a mechanical/lubrication problem. He says that any help [local or otherwise] would be really appreciated. He's had the sense not to spray everything with WD-40 so can anyone offer some guidance? [He says he's not sure where to start]. Or even a repair service?

Dave W