View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2020, 5:32 pm   #452
john_newcombe
Hexode

Default Re: Gemini 80-Bus System

I have no idea why I said B4, it was B8 I was testing with. I have now tried all versions of T-Net that you have sent me over the last year or so just in case they were any differences but alas no joy so far.

Now that you have conformed I am going in the right direction I will do some more digging.

I have attached the RO201 disk contents. This is only the files for now, however the system track looks to be the same as the gem925mfb disk that we already have.

I have just spoken with Charles, the original owner of the machine (and disk!) and have removed a few things that were personal to him. I have checked the rest and it all looks good with no personal data on it.

The disk contains files from both the MFB-1 and MFB-2 systems. This adds to my collection of software and I will try and get what I can documented and sorted out. I will pop the key applications on to separate QDDS floppy images for posterity. I also have both the MFB-1 and MFB-2 user manuals, I will try and get these scanned properly once I have moved house.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Harddisk.zip (1.57 MB, 1 views)