View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2019, 6:59 pm   #63
HamishBoxer's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: W.Butterwick, near Doncaster UK.
Posts: 8,021
Default Re: 'THAT' Capacitor. What is it?

Simple answer,"that capacitor" is better off called output valve grid coupling capacitor.Also known as G1 (the grid that is).

Hope this helps.
G8JET BVWS Member and V.M.A.R.S
HamishBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote