View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2019, 8:08 pm   #1
Philips Fan
Retired Dormant Member

Default Early Philips Colour TV Website

Dear All

In response to recent contacts from forum members (and others) I thought it right and proper to give you a heads up on the Early Philips Colour TV website that I developed and ran for a few years.

The website took a huge amount of time to research, create, develop and maintain but like many of things in life it was a labour of love. The main reason I let it lapse somewhat was life changes, health fluctuations and time constraints due to various commitments.

However, some good news. I still have much of the collateral that I assembled over the years (with the very considerable help from others). My web development skills are far more advanced now also.

So, to cut to the chase! I would like to re-launch the site in a new and slightly upgraded format if there is thought to be sufficient interest amongst the ‘Early Philips Colour TV Fanbase’. My own motivation is just to keep the topic alive and to provide as much resource as possible on those magnificent old TV sets.

To this end, I would love to hear from any persons who would like to comment on my proposal and possibly assist in its re-development/re-launch.

Kind regards

Robert (Philips Fan)