View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2018, 11:49 am   #122
Boater Sam
Banned

Location: Middlewich, Cheshire, UK. & Winter in the Philippines.
Default Re: re Radiomuseum downloads

Having used the museum resources for a few years I decided on reading this thread to join.
Being a cheapskate pensioner I opted to send lots of details about my collection to Ernest Erb by email.
He kindly replied that I could be accepted and confirmed that my password would arrive by post soon so that I could log in.
Nothing happened for a few days, then an email saying more or less that I had not taken up the offer, would I like to be an administrator and would I like to buy a DVD or something about living for ever as a vegan.
I replied that I still wanted to be a member but had not received any letter and declined the other two offers, politely.
A reply again said I would get a letter, and to login as soon as possible on receipt.
It did in fact arrive very quickly, and I tried to log in immediately. Didn't work no matter what case or punctuation options I tried. So I emailed using the contact us link on the web site. Got another email reply, another letter to be sent.
Another letter has arrived today, I went through the same process and still it doesn't work.
I've sent another email reply but I am beginning to wish I had never started this journey.
Does everyone have these problems with the Radiomuseum admin or is it just me?
Sam.