View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2017, 5:40 pm   #14
GrahamN
Hexode

Default Re: The Radiophile / Radio Bygones

Hi Allan

I'll pass your comments over to Chas when I next speak to him, and I'll ask him about the amp for you.

With respect to quantity discounts, this is something that Chas has done for some time for print copies as postage is obviously cheaper. For PDFs, there is no actual saving when supplying, so any discount would necessarily be less. At some point it would be good to spell out discounts and offer an automated deal on the website when checking out, but it would involve quite a lot of reprogramming, so may well be some time coming!

Because I only help out with basic admin and looking after the website on a very part-time basis (an hour or two a month is about my limit), I keep a list of things to do and at the moment it's already quite long!

What I can say, though, is that I do try and respond to emails etc. as quickly as possible, so if you are interested in a quantity of magazines, then by all means let me know what you are looking for and I'll speak to Chas to try and organise a deal for you.

Graham