View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2018, 8:13 pm   #7
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.
Default Re: "High Frequency Therapeutic Apparatus".

That was suggested re Tesla. My friend was an Engineer on the Post Office Tower in 1968. All the young guys, in particular, were warned not to stand in front of active Parabolic Dishes. I try to keep an open mind re vintage therapeutic technology and have a lot of of info but no machines unfortunately! There are all sorts of reported cures even now using HF treatments, placebo or not. Cell structures do seem to have a related frequency structure [as demonstrated by contemporary research] and a VLF frequency can take them out altogether at sufficient wattage. The Proton [directed] Beam Therapy was discredited in the Tabloids not so long ago you may recall but Christies hospital in Manchester has spent a fortune on having a Proton Machine installed in a purpose built Wing so what do we make of that.

I always thought that the production [or re-invention after Tesla] of VHF Oscillations in the 1930's was very fortuitous in terms of the technology that assisted the War Effort-to say the very least. The various RF devices that were accepted then by the Medical Establishment [pre-war] seem to have been deemed to be of some use medically at least. At the lower electromagnetic level, my son had the sort of therapy employed by Prince Charles to resolve his pesky Polo injury and that is common in France. Jon was playing Cricket again later that season after being told he would have to wait a year and undergoing a number of 20 minute sessions with his leg in a magnetic field!

Dave W

Last edited by dave walsh; 29th Sep 2018 at 8:23 pm.