View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2021, 12:20 pm   #44
HECTOR63
Banned

Default Re: Going Mobile with Amateur Radio

Thanks for the reply NickJust brilliant veiw of what becomes of my area of travells aswell.Round hear Boot Mounts are what I would call the Tailgates and Turbo heads that cause so much bullying with there driving tactics and likewise even I have the radio off most days due to issues with double parked cars and traffic coming toward you at varied speeds over speed bumps etc which causes all sorts of time to allow a give way or never get past the double parkers etc due to weights of oncoming traffic and there paths of ONE Way street mentality.This has led to a serious number of heated debates in the streets etc and all because they are left handing the mobiles most of the time and the right handers stand out a mile on the drivers side!Anyway this is my dilema to find a suitable mobile point to transmit from and homebase is a no go so its a challenge indeed! I think I shall continue to study with my FRG7700 and R-1000 radios and improve on there signal input the best I can whilst Im still interested in that venture and give the licence to operate a seat on the back burner till otherwise.