View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2011, 10:59 am   #20
Retired
Heptode

Default Re: Restorers dream part 2 the chassis.

Hi,

Thank you Stan for taking so much trouble on my behalf; perfect job and I’m sure posting the circuit diagrams on the forum will also help others. I did check Paul’s DVD first and couldn’t find this set listed so I don’t think it will be a problem adding them.

Wow!! What a beautiful restoration of the Bush 22 Steve; its amazing and I can only aspire to such work. Thanks for adding the link.

I’ve already sent a PM to you Danny and I can’t thank you enough for your kind offer of the scrap set; I’ll try to arrange collection through the forum courier service. It’s possible other bits from your set will also be of use. I wouldn’t be surprised to find your scrap set to be in better condition than mine when I first obtained it.

I’m delighted to receive the manuals Keith and will print them out also thanks for your most welcome email; I’ll reply shortly as I’ve just got my email working again after receiving “Timed out” error messages.

It’s very reassuring John to hear the LOPT from Danny’s set is a direct replacement and once it arrives I can make a new enclosure for it; thank you for the information.

It’s wonderful to have so much support and expert advice because otherwise I would have struggled to restore this chassis; I still have a big job on my hands as the chassis is rough but I’m confident with all the generous help and information I should succeed.

I think I’m an hopeless case being addicted already to tinkering around with TV sets because although I don’t know what condition the scrap set is in that Danny is kindly letting me have it ran through my mind to experiment at repairing it once my T311 is fully sorted after all I will still have the original LOPT from my set and it would be fun to see if it will actually work; if it goes up in smoke then nothing lost.

Kind regards, Col.