Thread: What is it?
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2022, 10:15 pm   #2
joebog1's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Mareeba, North Queensland, Australia
Posts: 2,388
Default Re: What is it?

Looks like a capacitor tester, but I am only guessing.
I DO like the centre punch marks on the front "panel ". I have never thought of that and have been playing with this stuff for more than 60 years DUH!!. Might also be a mesurement set for transformers/coils.

joebog1 is online now   Reply With Quote