Thread: Radio Caroline
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2018, 11:02 pm   #13
MervynHagger
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Radio Caroline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew2 View Post
I'm sorry Mervyn, but it seems you do the voice-over on the video and you also state in your post that ' Ronan O'Rahilly was a paid 'decoy duck' for PYE who put Radio Caroline together in conjunction with CIA interests in the USA.'
You also seem to have some connection with a forthcoming book.
That's enough for me to complete my Bingo card.
I'll leave this thread now as I have no interest in getting into a public argument over some weird conspiracy theory.
Yes, I introduce myself in voice and picture. But the 'decoy duck' attack on O'Rahilly came from a MP - not me. As for who he was a 'decoy duck' for, I suggest you begin with the IEE book 'Radio Man', the story of the man and his son who built the PYE empire. Then, do as I did not believing what you are reading and call Nicholas Stanley, grandson who commissioned that book. Then go to the Science Museum annex at Bradford and their storage unit and read the original statement that the claims in the book are based upon. Now you can't got to Houston (but I did, I lived in Texas for almost 40 years investigating the US side of the offshore radio story while the participants were still alive.) Read some of my previous academic work on this at foundthreads.com Now if you want to ask me a specific question about a specific issue, I will be more than happy to give you a researched, documented and polite answer. If I don't know the answer, I will say so. What I can tell you with authority is that the Venmore Rowland book is absolute rubbish because of the story that it tells, and that is how this thread began.