View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2019, 1:57 pm   #8
Radio Surfer
Tetrode

Default Re: Signal generator terminology query

Hello and thank you to all the responses so far from a beautiful, sunny and breezy Tiree.

Just to reassure everyone I'm not plannning buying any kit yet, just researching and getting confused (as usual). I'm sure most will agree the internet is great with plenty of excellent articles and videos, but you have to filter out the good from the misleading. Some clearly love their 5 minutes of fame on Youtube!

As far as the Hacker is concerned, that's up and running thanks to support of forum members and I'll post a comment in the relevant section in the next few weeks.

As many have said, when/if I decide to get some additional test kit (and I find my wallet) I'll take the advice of members first. The forum is really is very useful to me, particularly being so "cut-off" from the mainland it's not easy to get to various swapmeets etc. As my son says, we could be in the US quicker that getting to England. However, given the state of the world these days I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Keep the comments coming, it is much appreciated and gives me plenty to read through and undoubtedly I'll have many more questions.

Regards, Richard