View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2011, 12:00 am   #9
Norman Raeburn
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Leven, Fife, Scotland
Posts: 534
Default Re: That Capacitor?

Hi All, I have been in the repair trade for forty years and have to admit when I joined the forum I was confused as to what "that cap" was. I now of course realise what everyone was talking about. It is more helpful as Trevor says to refer to the cap by it's proper name of grid coupling capacitor. The least confusion in the repair of vintage equipment the better. Best regards to all. Norman
Norman Raeburn is offline