Old 2nd May 2020, 12:54 pm   #359
john_newcombe
Hexode

Default Re: Gemini 80-Bus System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixtel0 View Post
Hiya Adrian!
(Waves...)

I'm Mick, that collector in Leyland. My current collection of Nascom & Gemini stuff (and quite a bit of info) is at http://www.nascom.info

Funnily enough, I started reading this forum yesterday in the hope that there might be something on disk interfacing for the Gemini. I've been tidying out my shed and came across a "kit" (i.e. pile of bits) for what I assume was my old Nascom-1 19" rack. It made me think that perhaps it's time I had a working Gemini. I have previously tested a GM813 and an IVC and they appear to be working - unlike either of the Gemini keyboards that I have. I've just ordered one of the cheap logic analyzers off ebay so figuring out what's up should be easy enough with that.

Currently I've no means to read & write EPROMs so that may have to wait a while. I don't think I have anything that I haven't seen mentioned on here already though. Actually, the whole project is going to have to wait until I've finished sorting the shed out. lol.
I can probably sort out any eproms you might need I have a decent programmer, so when you are ready just send me a hex file. an eprom (blank or otherwise) along with a envelope/stamp for returning it. I have some Gemini eproms here anyway so may not even need a hex file. Glad to help.