View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2018, 12:09 pm   #111
crackle
Rest in Peace

Default Re: re Radiomuseum downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Cassidy View Post
I had an interesting conversation with a friend late last night re RM. I was told about the use of pictures taken from forums and reused by others stating that the Radio etc is from their collection. He says around a dozen of his pictures are being falsely used. The issue then rears its head when he joins and adds the genuine photograph to his genuine collection, apparently this goes back ten years up to last year.
So really some people cannot be trusted, this brings the hobby into disrepute and of course RM for allowing people to use whatever they find on the internet and forums. It just makes me wonder how many of these collections actually exist.
After the call of last night I doubt I'd join now.
Hi D Cassidy
If this actually true, please let me have the details, by PM if you wish, of any examples where this has happened. I promise to look into the claims and report back here, I have picture admin permissions on RM. I would like to get to the bottom of these comments that are continuing to being made about the Radio Museum, and if required rectify any errors.

Thanks
Mike