View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2020, 9:52 am   #19
CrazySwede
Tetrode

Default Re: Trying to revive a Goodmans One Ten receiver

Thanks for that advice, James!

I have started trying to measure voltages and so far I think they check out. This is the outgoing DC:s after the psu at points 13, 24, 25. But after that I have trouble interpreting the schematics and finding the right points to measure imortant voltages (no markings on the board).
Here´s where my inexperience starts to show ...

So if someone with more experince could take a peek at the schematics and give me a pointer where the important measure points in the different areas can be found I would very much appreciate it.

If you tell me at which components to measure I should be able to locate using the layout sheet.

I have attached the servicemanual and the schematics. Also stitch the pages together to make it easier to read.

EDIT: noticed that the forum tool compressed the jpg-images so they may be hard to read. Here´s a shared G-drive folder with the originals.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...fX?usp=sharing

But I will also defenitely have to get more contact cleaner and have another go at the switches. Last night while trying more I found at some points/combination of switch presses I got some consistant noise and also a weak audio from the AUX which I had connected to a music source.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	goodmans_110_board_layout.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	217283   Click image for larger version

Name:	goodmans_110_schematics.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	217284   Click image for larger version

Name:	goodmans_110_schematics_psu.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	217285  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf hfe_goodmans_one-ten_service_en.pdf (3.72 MB, 99 views)