View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2019, 5:11 pm   #44
SiriusHardware
Dekatron

Default Re: MK14 programming interface - MK2

That looks really promising, and I'm glad you are finally able to see the uploader operating in its full on 'Turbo' mode. It must have been quite disappointing to have to run it in slow-mo as you did earlier.

I'm really grateful for your efforts to provide all of this detailed feedback because without one of those variants to play around with, there would be very little I could have said to people beyond 'try playing with all the time constants'. Nor would I have known (or guessed) about the different keypad edge connector pinout if you had not pointed that out.

As a matter of interest what is the marked value of the reset capacitor in your JM machine? I'll take a look at the value of the capacitor in my original machine when I get home. It may very well be that the value of that capacitor changed from one original MK14 issue to the next, it may even have depended on whatever S.O.C. could lay their hands on for the right price at the time. In most cases the value of that capacitor would not be critical at all.