View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2021, 6:28 pm   #1
cakerack
Diode

Default Telequipment D75 Scope

Hi All

I could do with a bit of guidance with what I think is a Telequipment D75 with a S2A timebase module. When I got it, the green light would illuminate but nothing else. I have given it a strip down and cleaned all of the switches and potentiometers. Its in excellent condition for its age and would love to have it fully working. I can now get it powered up, however there are two remaining issues:

1). The trace never syncs no matter what I try. I have attached a photo. The top trace is flat from Ch1, the bottom trace is from Ch2 and I think is supposed to be a square wave but like I say it will never sync. I get the same results from both Ch1 and 2. The timebase knob never really seems to have a great effect. For instance, slowing down the timebase to 1s never shows an observable trace - it just remains as a 'double' trace with an unsync'd square wave.

2). The other issue I could probably live with but would be nice to fix. After it has been on for 10 minutes or so the trace gets steadily dimmer. I can adjust the intensity to still see the screen clearly so like I say its not that important, but if anyone had an insight to what that might be (or even confirmation that its a symptom of an old scope!), that would be great.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Cheers

Sean
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210301_171849.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	228003