View Single Post
Old 4th May 2012, 3:09 pm   #44
Mikey405
Octode

Default Re: Solihull Junk-Swap (postponed)

Hi everyone.

Well, although I'm still not really completely better, I'm learning to put up with this pesky (but not too serious) medical problem, and I thought it was about time to rearrange the Solihull meetup.

So, with that in mind - How are people fixed for Saturday the 14th of July? You can turn up as early as you want (within reason) on Saturday morning and leave as late on Saturday/Sunday as you want too. There are plenty of spare spaces on floors/sofas and even spare beds if anyone requires accomodation. Beer and other alcoholic things can then be consumed in the evening without fear of the breathalizer.

Please bring any TV-related junk that you'd like to swap/sell/give away/dump - I'm sure it can all be found good homes with the other people that come along.

There will be the usual Tea/Coffee/Beer/Squash/Biscuits/Cakes etc. available free of charge but if anyone would like to bring extra odds-and-ends of food or drink then that would be even better - we had tons last year and it was excellent. Lunch is a short walk away at The Drum and Monkey on Four Ashes Road - the food is always very good and everyone had a great nosh-up there previously.

Leave a message here if you'd like to come along and I can PM my address and phone details to those who don't already have them. My house is easy to find from either Junction 4 or 5 off the M42.

Thanks everyone.

Kind regards.

From Mike.
PS. A small workshop is available for TV fixing too, plus the dining-room table of course. And there are gallons of components upstairs too if you need the odd resistor / capacitor etc.

Last edited by Mikey405; 4th May 2012 at 3:15 pm. Reason: Spelling and PS.