View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2018, 2:01 pm   #46
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Changing the BVWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms660 View Post
The BVWS website could do with a re-vamp for sure, the 2014 video is so yesterday, the twitter page does not say a lot judging by it's content, the facebook page doesn't look that much better either, don't need a brainstorm to work that one out, the shot by shot photos, what's that all about, a rolling banner approach would be better, the website certainly isn't an eye catcher, I think it should be, probably a good effort for then but not for now or for the future.
If anyone wants to volunteer to take over the role of webmaster they are more than welcome to contact the committee. Or just volunteer their services and new design ideas.

In reality as with many such groups there are a small number of us who do all the work, while prioritising work, family end everything else. Right now I scarcely have time to update it with current info, let alone redesign it.

Endless criticism does nothing to encourage me to do any more, if anything it's the opposite effect. I suspect other committee members feel the same too, when their roles are criticised with no offers of help to change things. There is a difference between criticism and constructive criticism...

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster