View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2021, 12:38 pm   #30
DMcMahon
Dekatron

Default Re: Uher CR 210 Cassette Recorder Check Out

Thank you Uncle Bulgaria, i thought that was the case, just wanted to be sure so that when I get the current motor issue resolved I know then what to expect operationally.

In the attached photo the 3 motor switch connections are the 3 solder pads near top right hand corner, the first pad is above the right hand securing screw for the board. Left to right they are motor connections 11, 12 & 13, the artwork tracks also connect these points to the right hand side of 3.3k resistors R914, R920 & R924 respectively (to the left of the 3 pads).

When I removed the 2 securing screws for the board as part of motor removal I found under the left hand screw a black insulated spacer (to insulate the underside of the board from motor housing metalwork but there appeared to be no spacer under the right screw, unless it has fallen out somewhere.

Talking about fallen out, when I originally removed the bottom cover one of the tiny securing screws fell inside, still trying to find it, it could have fallen out subsequently but may be stuck inside somewhere, a good shake has not
revealed it.

David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210622_163612713.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	236281