View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2019, 7:06 pm   #140
ekjdm14
Banned

Default Re: Modern MK Safety Plug. Not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC/HL View Post
You seem to have mastered Smartphone punctuation though, unlike many. It makes posts easy to read and understand
I've not yet finished reading this thread but I have to register my agreement, that punctuation seems to be something of a lost art these days. Not always are the smartphone users the worst offenders either.

Nice to be in an environment where these things are still valued. Oh and by the way, I was also around 5 when I began wiring plugs & lamp holders. Never became a qualified electrician but still (obviously, hence my membership of this site!) have a healthy interest in pretty much anything electrical/electronic as well as mechanical.

Edit-: Further, we also have 4 "permanent" cats and one regular feral boy whom comes to be fed. All seem interested in vintage audio equipment.

On the subject of Greek, for some strange reason the thought of Brontoailurophobia always tickled me. (entirely concocted term, intended to mean the fear of Thundercats!) Sorry, back to MK plugs and their lack of quality now.

Last edited by ekjdm14; 25th Feb 2019 at 7:15 pm.