View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2021, 7:21 am   #46
DMcMahon
Dekatron

Default Re: Uher CR 210 Cassette Recorder Check Out

I think I can see at least 2 broken/cut wires in your photo Uncle Bulgaria, a brown wire going to the RHS relay and appearing broken/cut in lower middle of photo and a greeny yellow wire going to LHS relay and appearing broken/cut in the middle of the photo towards the right hand side.

Luckily due to lack of time have not yet progressed my 210 so the assembly in question is out of the machine, so easier to see/photo.

Photo attachment 1 and 2 show the brown wire connecting over to the lower middle contact of the LHS relay.

I cannot see where the greeny/yellow wire on your photo connects to, if you can identify which contact on the LHS relay it connects to, I can check mine again.

In your photo near top left above the right hand green Tantalum capacitor is a component that at first glance looks like a resistor ? On mine (Photo 3) it is a diode (BA181 on schematic and board layout), Photo 4 shows the same diode on the right hand hand side of my board.

Have you noticed any operational faults due to these wires being not connected ?

David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	237787   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	237788   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg