View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2019, 5:26 pm   #1129
Keithcan
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: The Thanks Thread

Just found this 'Thanks' thread and although I've only been a member for a short while I have a few people to thank already.

Firstly to Mike (Crackle) for responding to my request for advice on record players and then offering me a nice one for a very reasonable price. Sadly this was lost in transit by Hermes which was a great shame as it was a relatively rare unit.

Next is David Simpson for gifting me a Pye Workshop Rack which now sits proudly on my workbench.

Although David lives a few hundred mile from me the reason I was able to take the rack is thanks solely to Sean Williams for picking it up from David and actually going a out of his way to deliver it direct to my door on his way home. A star in my book.

Then we have Phil G4SPZ who replied to my wanted ad for an Avo. Thanks to him I now have a really nice Model 8 that would be worthy of being in any collection.

Finally thanks to Stephen 'Freya' for gifting me a pair of Pye plugs for the above test rack.

What wonderful people there are on this site. I only hope I can contribute something in return in the future.

Keith.
Keithcan is offline   Reply With Quote