View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2020, 1:26 am   #26
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.
Default Re: BBC news - monochrome man

Thanks for the link Sirius. I think Simon was having a job to keep his face straight! It was obviously a bit boring so they had to bring in that problem with the dress and try to make it a link I didn't mind that really of course but as Neil implied, these "local" programs are often so astoundingly anodyne and repetitive it's amazing! They are all the same in Lancs, Sussex, Oxford and Northampton for sure. I'm convinced there's a place somewhere that they breed the glassy eyed presenters. The One Show [Ken and Barby] is the ultimate result. Having said that, the Late Points West edition tonight dropped Simon but still had a lot of tech stuff. It's random though, with all the animals, children and sport you have to wade through as well. I may go for Freesat in Rammy Duncan as the number of Terrestial Channels from the Bolton/Ramsbottom Relay is very few. I appreciate the info and will cope. Mr M gets in everywhere if he can! It's Sirus's thread and Simon's achievement but everyone's joint Forum input is really appreciated.

Dave

Last edited by dave walsh; 8th Jan 2020 at 1:33 am.