UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Ti Pwun 28th Jul 2014 2:52 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Big thanks to Hugh (Stockden) for the switches. Ideal.

Jon.

MarkAT6 5th Sep 2014 10:37 am

Many thanks to Steve (aka Music Centre) for organising the extensive packing and delivery of the Dynatron Cordova to a misty Worcestershire.

threeseven 10th Sep 2014 10:29 am

Many thanks to sideband for collecting, packing and dropping off at a collect plus shop, my Olivetti electro mechanical calculating machine, very much appreciated.

Many thanks to Studio263 for the freebe bits and bobs, very generous and much appreciated.

mole42uk 10th Sep 2014 11:34 am

Thanks to:
AC/HL for the desoldering station, it's been in use already!
David G4EBT for the rotator control cable
Antlong for the capacitors

Stylo N M 10th Sep 2014 3:44 pm

Hi,

Thank you to ray simmonds for sending me the 7C6 and 7Y4 valves so quickly, and also including the extra two valves aswell thank you.

Paul.

gezza123 10th Sep 2014 8:36 pm

Yes I would also like to second that, thank you (happytiger) your service was excellent.
Gezza123.:thumbsup:

Ti Pwun 10th Sep 2014 9:04 pm

Belated thanks to the following:

stevehertz for the four matching knobs
jonnybear for the switch slider cover
Welsh Anorak for the CB & Mic

Very much appreciated.

Al (astral highway) 11th Sep 2014 3:55 pm

Belated thanks to: Mike (Yesnaby) for sourcing a valve for me. Also to Ken (Radiotech) for doing the same.

Also to Malc Scott for sending me some free grid coupling caps very speedily.

And finally, extremely belated thanks to Bryn (M) for sending me a manual for a Racal instrument.

THANKS ALL!

Cheers,

Al

Outrun_uk 15th Sep 2014 9:41 pm

Big thanks to Simon (Hybrid tellies) for the Realistic equaliser which is cleaning up very nicely :thumbsup:

martiR2R 18th Sep 2014 7:17 pm

Many thanks to Happy Tiger for a bunch of "pulled" valves, a very generous deal.

Martin

gezza123 19th Sep 2014 8:01 pm

I wish to say a BIG BIG thank you to Ryszard, for sorting out an instrument
manual for me and FOC, its the clearest manual I have seen in a long time
and most appreciated.

Many thanks Ryszard form Gezza123:thumbsup:

Nymrod121 23rd Sep 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks to Craig Sawyer for his warm hospitality and kindness extended last week when I called to collect several Tek 7xxx 'scopes, an assortment of plug-ins to suit and a super little Philips pattern generator. A great visit / hugely enjoyable chinwag covering a wide-range of topics! The ultimate layer of icing on the cake was a breath-taking and spectacular demonstration of his audio system in the form of a Deutsche Grammofon disc recording of the closing movement of Saint-Saens' Organ Symphony No. 3. Truly memorable ... thank you again, Craig! :thumbsup: Best wishes: Guy

Nymrod121 23rd Sep 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks to Dave (sobell1980) for his kind donation of an infra-red detector cell. I hope you weren't late for your supper appointment with the in-laws! :) Looking forward to being able to help with your ongoing projects :thumbsup: Best wishes: Guy

mickash 25th Sep 2014 10:41 pm

Many thanks to Alan (Biggles) for sending me the Telephone Set F catch parts FOC.

Thanks again, Michael :thumbsup:

Ti Pwun 27th Sep 2014 3:46 pm

Big thanks to Malc Scott for the ICs - much appreciated.

paulsherwin 5th Oct 2014 3:26 pm

Thanks to Paul (Stylo N M) for ordering the service info for my Roberts RP15 and sending it on to me. The time and effort involved is much appreciated.

Herald1360 10th Oct 2014 2:41 pm

Thanks to Paul from my sister for the home grown tomatoes. :clap:

The crop looked quite splendid this morning!

:thumbsup:

Al (astral highway) 14th Oct 2014 6:04 pm

Thanks to Kalee20, Peter, for sending me some large iron-cored toroids of various mixes to help with a build I'm doing, along with some very detailed engineering and theory notes. :thumbsup:

Nymrod121 16th Oct 2014 8:36 am

Many thanks to crudmeister for his kindness in supplying me with a 500VA toroidal transformer for my heavy-duty bench power supplier project - cheers, Rob :thumbsup:

John H. 17th Oct 2014 11:21 am

A big thank you to Ed Dinning for helping out and sending me a very obscure GPO Type 600 relay. Much appreciated.
Cheer, John.