UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

steve.seven 17th Oct 2020 1:20 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by electronicskip (Post 1300488)
Many thanks to steve.seven for the radios including an extra one i was not expecting! thank you.

Your very welcome Richard, thanks for coming and picking them up, a varied collection but hope you will enjoy them.

Regards,
Steve.

wireless_john 18th Oct 2020 5:24 pm

My thanks to 'Shuttle', who responded to my request for wiring combs and gave me enough to fulfil my current Z80 project and more besides.

He then followed this up by generously sending me two Z80 books he no longer wanted and I will get a lot from - so a big thank you 'Shuttle'.

John

DMcMahon 21st Oct 2020 9:10 pm

Many thanks to Uncle Bulgaria for the FOC Weller S1 5mm bits for SI-25.

Unfortunately they are too small for my Weller iron, I will try a couple of ideas to make them fit, if no good I will offer them FOC.

David

deliverance 26th Oct 2020 12:11 pm

Thanks to trh01uk for the Atalanta manual which arrived this morning much appreciated.

Skywave 26th Oct 2020 8:40 pm

My many thanks to Ken - Radio Tech - for the free 12E1 valve - incl. free postage. :o

Al. / Oct. 26, 2020

paulsherwin 28th Oct 2020 11:33 am

Many thanks to mole42uk for the Huawei 4G MiFi dongle, which will provide an excellent backup facility for my broadband connection.

Bear2Biker 28th Oct 2020 4:50 pm

Many thanks to MOFYA Andy for the CT4436 info

beltinge bore 1st Nov 2020 3:05 pm

Many Thanks to Tony Hellyer for the HMV 1807 parts donor.

Regards Steve Gadsden

gezza123 5th Nov 2020 3:40 pm

Many thanks to Megatron
for the T.WITTS book.

Arrived today well packed
Thank you :thumbsup: gezza123

Chris55000 6th Nov 2020 6:55 pm

Hi!

My joint grateful thanks to Members "G6ONEDave" and "Mikeymushradio" who are supplying the Bush A823 Service Manual I desired – I'll be starting a thread when I get round to the set next year once I've got my PM5518 repaired to provide the u.h.f. 625–line output (set is stored in lockups) – it's appears to be a late touch–tune model, and the main problem is all the wiring has been munched by our very small furry p.v.c. loving friends, this is the sort of job where you want a full S.M. to hand rather than circuits on their own!

Chris Williams

PaulR 7th Nov 2020 10:18 am

Many thanks to Mike Phelan for his expert repair of a clock wheel. The part itself isn't electric but I think he deserves thanks as he has done a great job and even refused payment for the postage.

Bear2Biker 12th Nov 2020 4:45 pm

Many thanks to Vintage_8bit Colin for the D61a manuals, have now arrived and nicely preserved.

Kentode 13th Nov 2020 8:16 pm

Sincere thanks to the twenty-two people who offered me help restoring my PYE R33, especially murphyv310, Trevor and Gabe001, Gabriel.

As anyone who followed the thread Will know, l really couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you.:clap::clap::clap:

Martin Bush 19th Nov 2020 4:37 pm

I often forget to do this so, first thank you and apologies to everyone who has helped me in the past that I've not thanked on this thread.

Second, thank you to @restoration73 for the splice tape and 8 track foil.

Also lastly, thanks to @dodgy-dxer for the Gerry Wells book.

Viscount 19th Nov 2020 5:15 pm

many thank to David G4EBT for kindly printing the battrymax labels for me (B103)it has made my eveready model c complete,looks good inside now as well as outside

DMcMahon 21st Nov 2020 12:45 pm

Many thanks to bionicmerlin (Andy) for shipping the ITT SL 530 cassette recorder that I purchased, arrived safely a couple of days ago.

David

HamishBoxer 25th Nov 2020 1:19 pm

Many thanks (David G4EBT) for the cartridges.

Regards,

David

Keith956 27th Nov 2020 12:23 pm

Thank you merlinmaxwell for the Tektronix 475! And it works! Needs taking apart and a few slightly stuff switches cleaned but all seems to be well.

DMcMahon 27th Nov 2020 2:37 pm

Thank you to John (oldjohn), received today the flexible grey wire and red/blue sleeving.

David

woodchips 28th Nov 2020 3:38 pm

Thanks to megatron for the McGraw Hill books.