UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Electronpusher0 6th Jun 2020 7:18 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thank you to Sean Williams for the UX5 bases, I requested one and he sent both bakelite and ceramic versions and flatly refused the postage. Much appreciated

Peter

Kevin Hoyland 7th Jun 2020 10:20 am

Thank You to Mick Vinrads.

For repairing my Avo 8x panclimatic and letting me have the Bush Arena 2000.

Regards
Kev.

Gabe001 8th Jun 2020 4:14 pm

Only just discovered this thread. Thank you very much to Chris (unitelex - Manchester) who fixed my very first set last year, a pilot u650. This was my first foray into vintage technology and I've never looked back since.
Would not hesitate to recommend.
Gabriel.

linescan87 12th Jun 2020 12:02 pm

I would like to thank David/Radio Wrangler for arranging a tray of Guinness on behalf of the forum for me as the one millionth poster prize.

So a very big thanks to David and everyone on the forum.

terrybull 16th Jun 2020 4:54 pm

I'd like to express my sincere thanks to Frank (frankmcvey) for testing a box of valves with me today. Your patience knows no bounds.
Thanks Frank.

Outrun_uk 17th Jun 2020 11:50 pm

Thank you to See_Mos (Trevor) for the Dragon 32 which arrived safely today.

Kev

AnalogueMan 18th Jun 2020 4:22 pm

Thanks to freya for responding to my PM after I spotted he'd provided the manual I needed to another member way back in 2015

DMcMahon 19th Jun 2020 9:23 pm

Many thanks to Atlantic 52 (George) for FOC Solartron CD1400 Oscilloscope and extra's, will be a good project to get it back to full running order.

David

DMcMahon 19th Jun 2020 9:27 pm

A big thank you to ValvoStef for various FOC drawer storage units, will come in very handy.

David

stacman 20th Jun 2020 8:50 am

Thanks to Peter, (reelman), for collecting the PSU recently, great to meet up as well,
Top bloke,
Regards, Alan

vinylspinner 20th Jun 2020 9:17 am

Another big thank you to ValvoStef, this time for a nice big box of various components that will keep me busy for a while.

Thank you, Stef.

Nigel

Malcolm G6ANZ 20th Jun 2020 2:24 pm

A thanks to Radio Wrangler for the toroids and transistors

Reelman 20th Jun 2020 2:55 pm

A big thank you to Jim (jimbilton) for the Sony radio/cassette just received. Would not even accept Postage for it. Something I’ve been looking for for a long time.
Thanks again,
Peter

Reelman 20th Jun 2020 3:02 pm

A big thank you to Peter (Electronpusher0) for the rectifiers. Would not even accept Postage for them. Another perfect example of the generosity of forum members.
Thanks again,
Peter

DMcMahon 21st Jun 2020 11:37 am

Thankyou to Diabolical Artificer (Andy) for supplying the 4 old type phono connectors, just what I needed.

David

vinrads 22nd Jun 2020 8:26 am

Just to say thank you to Davidh 1041 for sending me a load of tag strips , at no cost to me ,Mick.

Herald1360 22nd Jun 2020 12:57 pm

Many thanks to jimbilton for some splendid packaging and a rather nice AT6 too!

Ted Kendall 24th Jun 2020 10:56 am

Many thanks to Mick (vinrads) for sending me a perfect knob for my Advance H1E FOC. A gentleman!

eddie_ce 24th Jun 2020 7:44 pm

Huge thanks to Bill (batterymaker1) for sending me details and graphics for a Pertrix 78 battery which I intend to make for my newly acquired Philips Annette.

McMurdo 27th Jun 2020 12:02 pm

Thanks to Andrew (AndiiT) for the tape heads which look great