UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Phil G4SPZ 28th Mar 2020 10:54 am

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thank you to Stevenkw2t in Australia for scanning and sending me PDFs of info I was seeking on Sterling synchronous clocks :clap: Very kind of you.

MALC SCOTT 30th Mar 2020 10:57 am

A big thank you to forum member Horris for sending me the on/off tone and v/c pots for my Bush TR82c. Malc.:thumbsup:

Chris55000 4th Apr 2020 7:34 pm

Hi!

My thanks to Member Pinörkel (Denis) for all his hard work on the TQ D755 manual and all his tips and tutorials, in particular how to make high quality PCB layout diagrams like you get in original service manuals – this was something I have tried like the Vintage British Drawing Lettering project, but couldn't get a good enough result with my own skills on their own!

Chris Williams

thermionic 9th Apr 2020 7:24 pm

Very many thanks to Terry123, for sending me a manual for my Philips PM5508 pattern generator.

SimonT.

cathoderay57 11th Apr 2020 11:44 am

I'm sure I will echo the views of all giving a big thankyou to Paul Stenning for setting up, and the moderators for sustaining, this Forum. It is one of the key activities that is keeping me from going stir crazy during the lockdown.....:clap: Jerry

Kentode 14th Apr 2020 10:59 am

Absolutely! :clap::clap::clap:

I predict a baby boom and restoration boom, a whole new generation of vintage equipment users.

"I restored this while we were waiting for you to be born." ;D

Nymrod121 15th Apr 2020 1:26 pm

Many thanks to emeritus over in Brentwood for the 12V 2-pin rewireable connector ... just the job ... photos refer :)
Donation made to Marie Curie Cancer Care as promised.
Guy

Robsradio 17th Apr 2020 3:06 pm

Many thanks to Bear2Biker (Paul) for his kindness with my ‘wanted’ request.
Cheers
Rob

martin.m 25th Apr 2020 8:30 pm

Many thanks to emeritus (Ron) for sending me a couple of "vintage" phono plugs entirely at his own expense.

Cobaltblue 2nd May 2020 8:30 pm

Like to Thank Andy (Diabolical Artificer) for the Frozen Karaoke player it's made one of my Granddaughters very happy. I am sure I am not alone in saying Andy always goes the extra mile he's a really good chap :thumbsup:

Thanks Andy.

Uncle Bulgaria 2nd May 2020 8:36 pm

I'll second the above - the ferrites and microswitches he sent (beautifully wrapped) were a very beneficent bestowal.

fetteler 11th May 2020 11:43 am

I'd like to say a big thank you to jimbilton for his kind gift the 'Everay' violet ray therapy device. It's a super little curiosity and a great addition to my small collection of interesting stuff.

Steve.

John10b 11th May 2020 6:32 pm

Thank you WD40addict for copy of your book, very interesting.
John

CambridgeWorks 18th May 2020 4:47 pm

Many thanks to David Church for the netgear router which arrived today. Even has a "proper" psu! Very well packed as well.
Rob

Dickie 18th May 2020 5:16 pm

Many thanks to Guy (nymrod121) for sending me a x10 attenuator pad to get my Tek 465B back to full health.

A_W_TYE 19th May 2020 6:14 am

Many thanks to David ( Captainpugwash ) for sending me ,not only the part I requied
for my handle Bush TR82C, but the rest of the handle and part of the case
also.

Many thanks again.

G4XWDJim 22nd May 2020 10:39 am

A big thank you to Mick, Vinrads for his generous gift of two knobs sent completely free of any cost to me. You are a gentleman sir and I’m very grateful thank you.

Jim

Nymrod121 22nd May 2020 7:56 pm

A big thank you to Bob (woodchips) for the 'goodie bag' of thermistors & thermocouples (in response to my 'Test Equipment' thread re. the HP11501A).
Cheers! :)
Guy

HamishBoxer 31st May 2020 1:57 pm

Thank you Peter (Reelman) for the Shure mic that was kindly collected by yourself and passed to me today.

Best Regards,

David

Pamphonica 6th Jun 2020 6:19 pm

And thanks to Vinrads (Mick) who found me the pot I needed for my Bush VHF61 restoration, and sent with it some very useful spare knobs for that set. He refused to accept payment, even for postage. Now that’s very much in the finest traditions of this forum.
Thanks Mick!
-Jeremy