UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

mole42uk 15th Nov 2023 8:38 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thanks to Colin (vintage_8bit) for the radios. I'm looking forward to restoring the eariest ones!

ScottBouch 16th Nov 2023 6:30 pm

Many thanks to Diabolical Artificer for sending a pile of military connectors over! Much appreciated, many thanks!

telstar 17th Nov 2023 4:42 pm

Many thanks to Rob from Cambridgeworks for supplying me with resistors and other components
Mike

agardiner 18th Nov 2023 1:02 pm

Many thanks to David, G4EBT, for the vintage toggle switch to complete my Ekco roundie restoration. Very much appriciated.

Ti Pwun 22nd Nov 2023 1:42 pm

Thank you very much to "60 oldjohn" for the mains plug for my signal generator - it just arrived. Very much appreciated.

deliverance 22nd Nov 2023 8:45 pm

A big thanks to electroanorak Daniel for the fuses more than enough to keep me going I offered to pay he wouldn't have it call them a Christmas present a gent thanks again.

Kevin Hoyland 28th Nov 2023 10:23 am

A big Thank You, to Steve /Colour Star for the Toshiba SM-3100 music Centre and the SS-470Speakers.
Kevin.:thumbsup:

Reelman 29th Nov 2023 3:17 pm

Special thanks to Anthony for the Radio Daze wire, it is special and seldom seen these days. I am just sorry that there had to be fellow members who missed out.
Sent so quickly as well, many thanks, greatly appreciated!

Peter

Vintage Engr 29th Nov 2023 5:59 pm

Thanks to 'Whiskas' for the very useful power supply PCB's.

David.

turretslug 29th Nov 2023 10:14 pm

A big thankyou to Anthony for the CR100 and some gleaming goodies to keep me entertained, plus comprehensive manuals and afternoon tea,

Colin

John M0GLN 30th Nov 2023 11:07 am

And a thank you to 'whiskas' from me for the Lemco cap's.

John

knobtwiddler 30th Nov 2023 4:35 pm

1 Attachment(s)
Another big thank you to Whiskas for the assorted components, which arrived this morning. They were sent in a box previously used for cat food. Either our cat can read, or there was an aroma on the box, as he made a beeline for the postman as soon as he arrived and followed me around the house with the box!

Chris55000 4th Dec 2023 12:19 pm

My grateful thanks to Dave "G6OneDave" for scanning some Philips R to R manuals for me – they're far better than anything online and scanned in colour!

Thank you Dave!

Chris Williams

Julesomega 4th Dec 2023 3:34 pm

Many thanks to member 'manuals' for a) splitting off individual items from the groups of items he was offering for collection from Maltby, and b) for boxing them up for delivery, despite their substantial weight. I don't know how he managed it, but he somehow arranged the delivery to happen at a time when SWMBO had just gone out :D

DMcMahon 5th Dec 2023 9:54 pm

Thank you to ScottBouch for the grey and yellow heatshrink tubing that safely arrived today (maybe earlier as have been away for a few days).

David

Phil G4SPZ 6th Dec 2023 11:36 am

A big thank-you to Chris, a.k.a. “Chrispy57” from me and the Curators at the Black Country Living Museum for the knobs to fit their Ekco AD75, especially for his care in selecting, packing and posting them :clap:

deliverance 6th Dec 2023 3:02 pm

Thanks to Christopher/ high vacuum house for the signal generator and the valve voltmeter just the job.

Miguel Lopez 6th Dec 2023 6:46 pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguel Lopez (Post 1590798)
Thank you very much to Greg AKA G.Castle & Richard AKA MrMoose for the relays & caps they kindly sent to my friend Andy AKA Diabolical Artificer to be re-sent to me in Cuba.

Bless you all

Those items are already at home.Thanks again to all you guys for sending me this stuff for my projects. Bless you all again

And bless you Andy

turretslug 8th Dec 2023 2:22 pm

Thanks to Christopher (high_vacuum_house) for a fine specimen of Telequipment D63, now sporting an IEC C14 mains inlet in place of that oddball TQ connector and its unobtainium lead.

Colin

G6Tanuki 19th Dec 2023 1:34 pm

Thanks to forum member Jolly7 for the Tanin radio which arrived this morning and is working rather nicely!