UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Ti Pwun 23rd Aug 2016 1:30 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Many thanks to Peter (pmmunro) for the RS catalogue. This will be a huge help.

Reelman 23rd Aug 2016 11:34 pm

Great thanks to Michael Maurice for literally going out of his way to meet and give me a tape recorder. Hope you found Matlock ok and arrived safely back home.
Thanks again,
Cheers!
Peter.

Phil G4SPZ 28th Aug 2016 4:41 pm

My grateful thanks to Vidjoman for sharing his very professional artwork for a replica Vidor L5550 HT & LT battery :clap:

VT FUSE 28th Aug 2016 5:25 pm

Many thanks to Mike (Mikey405) for offering f.o.c the Lafayette HA-600A Rx.
Most generous, and a pleasure to meet you and see a few of your TV sets when I called to pick the radio up.

Rejectostat 30th Aug 2016 11:41 am

Thanks to Hetrodyne for offering some 2.5mm cable via the Forum. Exactly what I needed for a house restoration and much appreciated.

John (Rejectostat).

Sean Williams 15th Sep 2016 10:05 pm

Thanks to Ed Dinning for the scans of the PTV articles on converting the type 62 indicator unit.

Sean

paulsherwin 18th Sep 2016 3:01 pm

Thanks to Mike (coil1234) for the FOC NAD 4020A tuner, which finally completed its convoluted journey to me today. The packing was amazing for an FCS transfer - I'd be interested to see how he packs stuff that actually has to be posted! :)

Thanks also to Guy (Nymrod121) for organising the FCS arrangements and dropping it off at Oxford M40 services for me today. Much appreciated.

cathy_vintage 20th Sep 2016 8:00 am

Big thanks from me to 'fetteler' for rummaged out the two LP Mullard FM modules for Ash and giving them to him. Ash said it was like 1973 all over again, when he last bought a pair. Hope to meet you when he drops your parts off for you.

Oldcodger 20th Sep 2016 9:02 pm

Thanks for suggestions in https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=129804.
Turned out that here were options missing from the manual .

Ti Pwun 23rd Sep 2016 4:55 pm

Big thanks to cathy_vintage (Cathy/Ash) for the sig gen and the sockets. Really appreciated.

Jon.

Humber888 25th Sep 2016 2:29 pm

Many thanks to cathy_vintage (Cathy/Ash) for the HP frequency counter. It arrived safely today by MyHermes (Sunday!).

Mike

Boater Sam 25th Sep 2016 5:47 pm

Massive thank you to Ash and Cathy (cathy_vintage ) for their generous early Christmas presents many of us have received.

Sam.

martiR2R 29th Sep 2016 7:20 pm

Many thanks to DavidDeakin for 4 nice 807's.
Regards
Martin

Stylo N M 29th Sep 2016 8:37 pm

Many thanks to Bob Moss for sending me the RT111 Dansette Radio FOC, a very kind and very generous thought, I'm very grateful to him.
thank you,

paul.

Nymrod121 4th Oct 2016 11:56 am

Many thanks to yestertech for sending me an EEV camera tube in its original storage box, complete with (unused!) warranty claim card.

A great bit of Waterhouse Lane nostalgia ... my old school chum Bob Tokley was EEV's camera tube guru for many years and I visit him every so often. He'll be delighted to see it :thumbsup:

Cheers
Guy

deliverance 5th Oct 2016 6:14 pm

A big thanks to Peter. GODRT for the slow motion drive for my R1155 it's much appreciated .

AC/HL 8th Oct 2016 1:52 pm

Many thanks to wireless_paul for the signal generator, which will be put to good use.

Boater Sam 12th Oct 2016 4:43 pm

Thanks go to Top Cap, for the V4 modules and the CD with instruction manual, exceptional guy.
Sam.

Ti Pwun 13th Oct 2016 10:51 am

Thank you to Martin (martiR2R) for the AVO meter movements. Much appreciated.

Jon.

Reelman 15th Oct 2016 11:56 pm

Many thanks to Tim, flyingtech55, for the remote control which I hope to convert for R2R use. Not only FOC but he also covered the postage! Good man!
Much appreciated,
Peter