UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

greg_simons 26th Feb 2016 8:35 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Many thanks to graham aka gram065 for taking the trouble to some nifty computer work to make a scale image for a little bush tr114 radio.
Greg.

AC/HL 27th Feb 2016 1:31 am

Thanks to the above mentioned Greg for a Goldring G600 cartridge, for my Pye Recordmaker.

BigClick 28th Feb 2016 9:20 pm

Many thanks to Ken aka Radio Tech for passing on a loveley clean RGD chassis and some other gadgetery and Bryan M for donating a three band Regentone table radio.

ben 1st Mar 2016 2:28 pm

Sincere thanks to Greg Simons for the Philips video spares, much appreciated!

gary_crutchley 1st Mar 2016 3:38 pm

Thanks to Mick "Vinrads" for helping me out with parts for my Vidor CN430.

Much appreciated.

Gary

Nymrod121 3rd Mar 2016 4:10 pm

Grateful thanks to Bill (AC/HL) and Roger (G3VKM_Roger) for their kindness in providing me with three Plessey 7-way sockets (a.k.a. Pye 'Westminster' power connectors).

I'll be putting them to good use with some audio test equipment I'm restoring (pics to follow in due course via the 'Success' thread).

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Guy

Oldcodger 10th Mar 2016 11:08 pm

Many thanks to Red to Black for the circuit diagram ( https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...sonic+NV-SJ220). it was my late dad's P& J, something I'd like to keep till it's beyond redemption . Every time I look at it, reminds me of the joy I got from telling him which button on the remote to press to correct something he'd done due to poor eyesight.

Tazman1966 13th Mar 2016 10:55 am

Many thanks to Malc Scott for providing me with the replacement pots for my Rediffusion Mk1 colour set. Now if I can manage to shift this flu and repair my damaged ankle, I might get the opportunity to get cracking with this set in the next few days!

Thanks again Malc,

Tas

Outrun_uk 14th Mar 2016 9:29 pm

Thanks to volte-face (Graham) for the great Epson printer and also to cobalt blue (Mike) for the Wago connectors. Both items will be very useful!!

kellys_eye 14th Mar 2016 10:07 pm

David_G4EBT generously donated a PIC-based Iambic keyer circuit board for which I am eternally grateful.

deliverance 15th Mar 2016 1:30 pm

A big thanks to Richard ( barraman) for the knobs for my 730/4 .

Nymrod121 15th Mar 2016 6:06 pm

Many thanks to Tractorfan for the green mains neon indicator (110v) which I shall be modifying for use in one of my HCD Precision Drives.
Cheers, Pete :thumbsup:
Best wishes
Guy

Nymrod121 15th Mar 2016 6:13 pm

Many thanks to Chris G0EYO for the Sony LBT-D307 hi-fi system and also a Pye tuner-amplifier.
Cheers, Chris :thumbsup:
Best wishes
Guy

Goldie99 15th Mar 2016 7:04 pm

Many thanks to Ray aka 'BigClick' for passing on a very nice condition Trio KA2000 Amp., complete, original, and unadulterated :thumbsup:

Cheers Ray,
Best regards,
Alan

McMurdo 17th Mar 2016 3:19 pm

Further thanks for BigClick Ray for the telecom unit!
Kevin

electronicskip 18th Mar 2016 11:23 am

Thanks to Nickthedentist for the Character Generator

camallison 18th Mar 2016 11:39 am

Many thanks to cobaltblue for the rack mount PSU foc - it now resides built-in to my workbench as a psu-on-demand. Thank you.

Colin

Ti Pwun 18th Mar 2016 4:31 pm

Big thanks to FIXITNOW for the D65 scope. Very much appreciated.

Skywave 20th Mar 2016 10:45 pm

My thanks to Mark Hennessey for sending me his precision voltage calibrator unit. A well-constructed item which has thrown considerable light on the problems I have been experiencing - as detailed in Vintage Test Gear & Workshop Equipment / A precision voltage calibrator.

Al.
March 20, 2016.

sobell1980 23rd Mar 2016 8:15 am

A huge thankyou to Ed Dinning for the lovely box of valves he sent me. Not only did Ed reply to my wanted post very quickly, I was sent more valves common to that type of set and all of the valves were carefully tested and labelled accordingly. I can go on with the rest of the work knowing I have a good set of valves to complete the job. Many thanks Ed you have been a true gent and a massive help. It was very kind of you to test and send these valves to me.
Dave.