UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Cobaltblue 17th May 2024 7:52 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Many Thanks to Mark (mark_in_manc) for the Blackstar Function Generator, very pleased with it :)

Cheers

Mike T

DMcMahon 20th May 2024 11:48 am

Many thanks to Adrian (agardiner) for the 5 Bluetooth modules that safely arrived this morning.

David

Bear2Biker 22nd May 2024 10:57 am

Thanks to Cambridge Works (Rob) for the well packed CV575)

John M0GLN 30th May 2024 3:52 pm

Thanks to Wendymott for the Plessey IC's, very well packed with quick delivery.
John

turretslug 4th Jun 2024 1:54 pm

Thanks to Rob CambridgeWorks for a consignment of gleaming professional spec. voltage stabilisers/references that turned up very promptly and very well packed,

Colin

Radio Wrangler 4th Jun 2024 8:24 pm

Thanks to Jon (eaglework) for the HP8443A Tracking Generator.

This is the low noise 110MHz one with counter for the analysers which fit the 140 scope frames. It's going to make the Kingdom ARS' analyser a lot easier to drive and able to do swept frequency measurements of gain/loss and VSWR.

Great packing, too.

David

ScottBouch 5th Jun 2024 1:38 pm

Many thanks to Ron (emeritus) for sending over a 1990 copy of the STC yellow book! Well packed, and in good condition.

It's much appreciated, many thanks,
Scott.

terrybull 9th Jun 2024 10:45 pm

Sincere thanks to agardiner aka Adrian for giving away a really nice Bush DAC cabinet and to Reelman aka Peter for bringing it towards me so I could pick it up today. Apologies our meeting was brief but we both had things to do. It’s been a big help.

John10b 12th Jun 2024 5:49 pm

Thank you to Bill AC/HL for giving me OC81 foc, many thanks Bill.
John10b

SiriusHardware 13th Jun 2024 8:26 pm

My sincere thanks to local forum member Steve_Bell for offering a nice, working Hacker Mayflower II for a really generous price. Nice to meet you, Steve.

DMcMahon 13th Jun 2024 10:26 pm

Thankyou to David (David G4EBT) for the Rawplug soldering iron that safely arrived this morning, it was well packed. Looking forward to trying it out in a couple of days.

David

factory 15th Jun 2024 7:41 pm

Thank you to George (buggies) for the Solartron test lead for my LM1440 and the NOS Weston cell.

David

DMcMahon 20th Jun 2024 8:31 am

Many thanks to Avinunca for the Teac bulk tape eraser that safely arrived yesterday.

David

jackrae 21st Jun 2024 1:45 pm

Many thanks to Andy (the Diabolical Artificer) for his Cambridge Bridge