UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

TonyDuell 8th Oct 2018 4:48 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thanks to 'Buggies' for the Solartron DTU boards which arrived this morning. One was an option that I had been looking for for some time, and all will be useful to me in keeping this unit running.

tim.norris 10th Oct 2018 5:08 pm

Many thanks to member Terrybull who bought and sorted delivery of a hacker sovereign rp18 for me.
Cheers Terry :thumbsup:

terrybull 10th Oct 2018 7:15 pm

You're welcome Tim.

vinrads 10th Oct 2018 8:06 pm

I would like to say a big thank's to Bryan M for sending me 4 ferguson knobs foc kind regards Mick.

electronicskip 14th Oct 2018 8:15 am

Many thanks to Neutrino (David) for sending the Elizabethan Reel to Reel unit to me by Hermes.
Very pleased with it , thank you.

SiriusHardware 15th Oct 2018 4:42 pm

Thanks to whiskas for making available two Sata HDDs and for packing mine with great care.

Craig Sawyers 15th Oct 2018 5:18 pm

Thanks to Richard (trh01uk) for the monster high voltage Advance power supply, which I collected today. Cheers!

Craig Sawyers 15th Oct 2018 5:22 pm

And thanks to Rob (robinshack) for the EY84 rectifier valves I need as part of the resurrection of the Advance!

Restoration73 19th Oct 2018 7:43 pm

Many thanks to Peter (PJL) for the Icom microphone.

Reelman 20th Oct 2018 1:17 pm

A big thank-you to Jamesperrett for the Grundig Adapter, a device I have always wanted to obtain.
Thanks James, much appreciated!
Peter

The Philpott 25th Oct 2018 1:52 pm

Thankyou Alex (Redders03) for the Avometer back-box. (Nice to see a battery box that hasn't gone green..)
Dave

terrybull 27th Oct 2018 2:32 pm

I would like to express my thanks to Graham aka volte-face. Made a generous gift to me and packed with great care. Absolute gent. Thank you.

TonyDuell 27th Oct 2018 3:51 pm

Thanks to 'Retrotechie' for the 2 TV waveform monitors. They look to be very interesting devices.

1100 man 29th Oct 2018 2:05 pm

A huge thank you to David (G4 EBT) for going to so much trouble to make a batch of Minimod PCB's for Forum members.
Mine arrived this morning and are excellent quality- even comes with the IC socket fitted! :thumbsup:

Many thanks
Nick

electronicskip 29th Oct 2018 3:06 pm

Thank you to Kevinb for posting the lovely little skycasket radio.

Skywave 29th Oct 2018 5:00 pm

My thanks to Wendy Mott for the chopper module for a Marconi TF2603 RF millivoltmeter. It will be retained as a working spare, but, hopefully, will never be needed!

Al.
Oct. 29, 2018

Cobaltblue 31st Oct 2018 4:09 pm

A big thank you to Paul Stenning for his gift of Cossor 1929 Melody Maker build instructions.

It's much appreciated :thumbsup:

Cheers

Mike T

Kentode 1st Nov 2018 11:40 am

Many thanks to cathoderay57, Jerry for the aerial connector.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Skywave 1st Nov 2018 2:16 pm

To ValvoStef.
The meters arrived today: Nov. 1st. Thank you.
I'm grateful to you for your generosity.
Hopefully, one day, I will be able to reciprocate.

Al.

nutteronthebus 1st Nov 2018 7:29 pm

Thanks to Goldie99 for the antex iron it arrived today

Dave L