UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Cobaltblue 22nd Jan 2021 8:53 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

I would like to thank Ian ( Northyorks1) for the Ferguson 342BU's the packaging was truly amazing most have taken ages to do.

With Mod duties and work I am a bit short of time but I will really enjoy these little sets adding to my Battery portable collection.

Thanks Ian it was much appreciated.

Cheers

Mike T

G6ONEDave 23rd Jan 2021 12:32 pm

I say thank you to Robin (Robint 47) for kindly supplying me with extra info for the Stereo Decola, it will be useful when the radiogram arrives back in the 'doing it now pile'.

Many thanks.
Dave

DMcMahon 25th Jan 2021 3:27 pm

Thank you to Barry (brenellic2000) for the timely delivery of the "A Truvox Product" book.

Looking forward to having a good read of it.

David

G6ONEDave 26th Jan 2021 11:39 am

Thank you once again to Robin for sending me even more info for the Stereo Decola. It will all come in handy once I can restart work on this radiogram.
Dave

DMcMahon 28th Jan 2021 4:45 pm

Thankyou to Barry (Orakle42) for the well packed and safe delivery (just arrived) of the 6AQ5 valve.

David

Ted Kendall 1st Feb 2021 2:16 pm

Many thanks to Jeremy (Pamphonica) for a goodly selection of feedthroughs to try in my TES signal genny. Double quick and FOC! A gent.

electronicskip 2nd Feb 2021 11:41 am

Thanks to Jeremy (Pamphonica) for sending the Philetta radio to myself.
Will go with my other one on the shelf.

deliverance 3rd Feb 2021 2:06 pm

Big Thanks to Mike (Gridiron ) for the coupling arrived this morning .

Lucien Nunes 6th Feb 2021 1:24 pm

Thanks to Paul Stenning for the excellent donation of the set of R&TVS books and kindly accommodating my rather chaotic attempts to meet up!

DMcMahon 6th Feb 2021 2:56 pm

Many thanks to Andy (Diabolical Artificer) for the Akai 1721W tape recorder User Manual that arrived today.

David

DMcMahon 6th Feb 2021 5:40 pm

Many thanks to Alan SP 15 for the various R2R parts including extras that arrived today, all should come in handy.

David

samjmann 7th Feb 2021 8:28 pm

Many thanks to John123 for his guidance regarding the Hall sensors and for kindly looking for parts that might work.

SJM.

deliverance 8th Feb 2021 10:37 pm

Thanks to Wayne (Megatron) for the valves excellently packed cheers.

CrazySwede 11th Feb 2021 1:20 pm

Unfortunately I missed this thread existed last autumn when signature Shuttle (Arthur) helped me out and sent me a VU-meter for the Goodmans One Ten reciever I was restoring.
So hereĀ“s a very late big thanks to you! By the way: the One ten keeps on rocking!

DMcMahon 13th Feb 2021 8:56 pm

A big thank you to Diabolical Artificer (Andy) for the Micro Electronics book, arrived yesterday, will be some good reading and a good reference book.

David

Chris55000 15th Feb 2021 7:32 pm

Hi!

My grateful thanks to the following Members:–

"AC/HL" Bill for the Doric Mk 1 Manual donation, I've donated the postage equivalent of this to the RNIB as I'm still awaiting another eye procedure;

"Electrical" Stan for the Doric Mk 3 Scans;

"MALC SCOTT" Malcolm for the loan (to be returned when scanned!) of Doric Mk3/4 Workshop Manuals:–

. . .to assist me with my quest in writing a brand new Dynamco Dual TB 7202 Manual!

I asked for help with these as Dynamco wrote their manuals in a very similar format and drawing style to Doric and my copies got destroyed in a lockup fire 7 years ago!

Thanks Gents!

Chris Williams

DMcMahon 16th Feb 2021 10:05 pm

A big thankyou to tracypaper (Gaz) for the FOC set of 8 plastic/nylon feet which arrived safely today, they will be put to good use.

David

AmateurRepairer 21st Feb 2021 5:19 pm

Thanks to vinrads

Just wanted to put a thank you message up to vinrads, from Chesterfield, as he sorted out an audio output transformer and some magazines as well as a diagram to wire it in, thanks mate owe you s pint when lock down ends :beer:

AdrianH 24th Feb 2021 4:27 pm

This is to thank Electronpusher0 for the Ferguson Flair battery radio that has just arrived through the door, very pleased with the little radio and looking forward to inspecting and eventually getting it going here.

Many thanks

Adrian

Steve_Bell 25th Feb 2021 12:33 am

Thanks to Electronpusher0 for the Dansette Gem radio that arrived today.

regards,
Steve.