UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Steve_Bell 16th Dec 2014 11:09 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thanks to Rob (Crudmeister) for the capacitor clips. Nice quality.

Nymrod121 18th Dec 2014 8:03 am

Many thanks David (G4EBT) for the 2m P.A. kit, also Andy (Dr Wobble) for the Apollo loudspeaker stands - cheers, chaps! :thumbsup:
Best wishes
Guy

thomass 20th Dec 2014 2:04 pm

Thanks to Rob (Crudmeister) for the TTL Data book which arrived safely

Ti Pwun 23rd Dec 2014 7:07 pm

Big thanks to Rob (Crudmeister) for the caps and battery snaps - much appreciated.

julie_m 24th Dec 2014 7:30 pm

I'd like to thank paulsherwin for mentioning the Android app "Hacker's Keyboard"! I've just installed it. It makes ConnectBot even more usable, with dedicated CTRL, ESC and ALT keys -- essential for some text editors .....

Skywave 24th Dec 2014 10:47 pm

Since this is the 'Thanks Thread', I'd like to use this opportunity to say "thank you" to everyone who has used my repair and renovation services in 2014 and to wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

Al. / Skywave / Dec. 24 2014 //

vinylspinner 27th Dec 2014 11:30 am

A big thank you to Richard (mole42uk) for the Uher report tape machine, also many thanks to Trevor (trev757) for collecting it for me.

thanks guys.

Nigel

vinylspinner 27th Dec 2014 11:34 am

Many thanks to Adam (PsychMan) for the Sony md deck, just what I needed for spares.

Thanks you Adam.

Nigel

samjmann 31st Dec 2014 5:35 pm

Hello everyone,

Just a few words to say thanks to everyone who's offered help to me over the last year. Without exception all the replies and comments are polite, even when the answer is straight forward.

Regards, SJM. :)

HamishBoxer 31st Dec 2014 8:53 pm

I would like to thank Paul and the other moderators for making the group what it is.

For all those who helped with advice ,taken time to post bits etc and of course all members I wish you all a Happy Healthy Peaceful New Year.

Long may your filaments burn but not out!

Mikey66 1st Jan 2015 1:35 pm

A big thank you to Keith, aka KeithsTV, for the TX9. It has filled another gap in my Thorn collection

longneck90 1st Jan 2015 10:12 pm

I would like to thank all the radio people who helped me and gave me information and advice through this forum over the last year. I don't know where I would be without such help. One forum member even sent me a complete chassis, when I only needed a variable tuning capacitor. To you all I say many thanks, and wish you all a very healthy, happy and peaceful New Year. John.

vinylspinner 15th Jan 2015 8:54 am

Many thanks to Barry (Audio1950) for the spindle, should be perfect for my little Lenco project.

Thanks Barry :beer:

MarkAT6 15th Jan 2015 11:17 am

My thanks also to Barry (Audio1950) for the other (i.e. Garrard AT6) spindle.

Mark

HamishBoxer 16th Jan 2015 12:28 pm

Many Thanks to Mike (cobaltblue) for the scans and the speed sent.

Regards David

McMurdo 18th Jan 2015 11:38 pm

Thanks to Peter (pmmunro) for the diagrams and expert advice

Nymrod121 19th Jan 2015 3:10 pm

A big 'thank you' to _Clint_ for posting off the '10 heatsinks' so quickly ... and an extra goodie-bag as well! :thumbsup:

All these are really useful and the timing couldn't have been better, as I've got a little project on the go to build myself a variable-voltage bench power supply.

Super job! ;D

Best wishes
Guy

Vectrolosys 20th Jan 2015 3:04 pm

Many thanks to dazzlevision for the Ferguson TX9 Stereo set that I picked up on sunday, and also for showing me his envious collection of British sets.

A pleasure to met you, and I am over the moon with the TX9, I have been after one for a number of years.

Best Regards,

James

trickie_dickie 22nd Jan 2015 8:50 pm

Many Thanks to Rob (crudmeister) for the delivery today of the Reel to Reel tape recorder. Thanks also for wrapping it so well. :beer:

Richard

paulsherwin 22nd Jan 2015 8:57 pm

Thanks to Nick (Nickthedentist) for ordering a capstan belt for me.