UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Clubs, Groups and Societies (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Radiophile, Gnosall, 8 October (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140334)

YoungManGW 5th Oct 2017 9:27 am

Radiophile, Gnosall, 8 October

Does anyone know please whether this is going ahead and, if so, the auction start time?

Also, does anyone have an auction list I can have sight of please?

Regards,
Richard

Boater Sam 5th Oct 2017 9:54 am

Re: Radiophile, Gnosall, 8 October

Yes it is going ahead. For all the details go to the Radiophile website. www.radiophile.co.uk

GrahamN 5th Oct 2017 10:06 am

Chas has had printer problems again and the catalogues are very delayed. I spoke to him yesterday, and apparently he was in the process of putting them in envelopes to send by first-class post, so hopefully they will arrive to most subscribers today. The PDF master is also on its way to me, and I will be emailing out to those subscribers with a digital subscription shortly.

dave_n_t 6th Oct 2017 6:45 am

Graham,

No sign here of a pdf at 0644 Friday morning. Are there still problems?

dave

Mark James 6th Oct 2017 8:24 am

I had not received mine either so e-mailed Graham. Apparently Chas sends the pdf by post to him and it did not arrive yesterday. He is hoping the post arrives before he goes on holiday today ... if not he is not sure what will happen!

Mark

GrahamN 6th Oct 2017 8:57 am

The post normally arrives here at around 10:30. If it isn't late, and either the pdf is there or a paper copy that I can quickly scan, then I shall be able to email out the pdf to subscribers. If the post is late, or if it isn't there, then I am stuck as I need to leave very shortly after 10:30 at the latest (I was due to go at 9:00, but managed to delay things for a short while).

If you haven't received a pdf by 11:00, then it isn't going to come. I will try and get hold of Chas before I go in case there is someone local to him with email who he can get to send out copies, but other than that I can only suggest a phone call to Chas to see if he can at least post out a paper copy to arrive (hopefully) on Saturday.

Sorry for the delay - but I can't really do anything else at this time.

Graham

YoungManGW 6th Oct 2017 9:42 am

Just an idea to reduce the number of steps this time around: could the list be uploaded to this forum, or to the Radiophile website?

Regards,
Richard

terry123 6th Oct 2017 9:55 am

Hi all ,

Perhaps if someone on this forum in receipt of a paper hard copy already, that they would kindly consider uploading as a one off to help both Chas and Graham out, I am sure that would be greatly appreciated by everyone planning to go, myself included. I am on the pdf subscription so in the same boat as everyone else.

Kind regards

Terry

GrahamN 6th Oct 2017 10:18 am

Chas will be sending paper copies to pdf subscribers today.

Gridiron 6th Oct 2017 11:16 am

3 Attachment(s)
Here are scans of the relevant pages.
Mike

terry123 6th Oct 2017 11:24 am

Appreciated Mike,

Kind Regards

Terry

YoungManGW 6th Oct 2017 1:27 pm