UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Reelman 4th Oct 2022 12:05 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thanks to Uncle Bulgaria: Joshua, for the two plugs. The ex-gov one was used on a number of WW2 sets to provide 12v so will prove to be very useful.

Thanks again,

Peter

greg_simons 4th Oct 2022 6:23 pm

Many thanks to westcliff Gus for the AF102 transistors, it's most appreciated.
Greg.

DMcMahon 25th Oct 2022 12:52 pm

A big thank you to Jim (G4XWDJim) for the Gould OS 255 Oscilloscope and RS X1 -X10 scope lead that I collected this morning.

It was good to meet Jim, once again thank you for this very generous F.O.C. item.

From a quick test, all is working well.

Before I use it in earnest, I will check out the 950 volt output winding of the mains transformer as read in older Threads that it can suffer with shorted turns.

David

DMcMahon 2nd Nov 2022 2:00 pm

Thank you to Steve (stevehertz) for the VHF-UHF Book that safely arrived this morning, loads of interesting information to read.

David

Outrun_uk 3rd Nov 2022 4:39 pm

Many thanks to Lightning for the faulty Fluke DMM which arrived today.

Kev

bikerhifinut 9th Nov 2022 12:26 am

Thanks to Greg and Mike for ferrying my box of hardware from Valvepower to Golbourne, and then Thanks to Dave Moll for stepping into the breach when My car broke down on the M6 at Killington lake services. Picked up the gear from Dave all safe and sound.
Many thanks to all for your kindness.
Andy.

DMcMahon 9th Nov 2022 2:57 pm

Thank you to Dave (dave nt) for the 6 phono plugs that safely arrived this morning, they will be put to good use.

David

Reelman 9th Nov 2022 3:32 pm

Can I echo David above and thank Dave nt for the very useful and vital long reach phono plugs and the sockets.

Also a big thanks to andrewferguson for the big box of goodies that arrived well packed yesterday.

Gentlemen you are the epitome of forum membership! I had to look up how to spell epitome though :)

Peter

Freya 10th Nov 2022 2:44 pm

Thanks to David (Factory) for all his generosity and help resolving a chain of faults.

gridrunner 10th Nov 2022 10:12 pm

Big thanks to Kev (outrun_uk) for helping me out with a little Panasonic telly. Showing the world's worst video game to a whole new generation of victims!

ValvoStef 12th Nov 2022 8:48 am

Many thanks to Mike (cobaltblue) for the B4 B5 plugs. Now I can build my first battery emulator. Thak you again, much appreciated.

DMcMahon 12th Nov 2022 8:25 pm

Thank you to John (60 oldjohn) for the Freezer spray that arrived today.

David

Petedox 15th Nov 2022 5:27 pm

Many thanks to Paul (paul000) for packing the GEC BC5246 so well and sending it so promptly. Very happy thanks!

deliverance 15th Nov 2022 6:16 pm

A big thanks to Ian ( Northyorks1) for the scope excellent packing all is good thanks again. Cheers Chris.

electronicskip 16th Nov 2022 3:56 pm

Many thanks to GingPeakin for the Pye woody.
Will go nicely with my Pye collection.
Thank you.

G6Tanuki 17th Nov 2022 5:23 pm

Thanks to g0hze_snowy for the little Pye badge to ngo on my Tulip mic.

I will be fitting it at the weekend.

Steve_Bell 18th Nov 2022 1:10 pm

Thanks to Electronpusher0 for my two Minimod Mk2 PCBs; arrived today.

wireman 19th Nov 2022 11:40 am

Thanks to robinshack for sending a couple of dummy load resistors, received safely today.

Valvepower 21st Nov 2022 12:40 pm

Hello,

I echo Andy's thanks.

Regards
Terry

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikerhifinut (Post 1512299)
Thanks to Greg and Mike for ferrying my box of hardware from Valvepower to Golbourne, and then Thanks to Dave Moll for stepping into the breach when My car broke down on the M6 at Killington lake services. Picked up the gear from Dave all safe and sound.
Many thanks to all for your kindness.
Andy.

Nymrod121 23rd Nov 2022 9:05 pm

A big 'thank you' to Trevor /valveaudio for his kind loan of a Philips dictation machine - very much appreciated.
:thumbsup:
Best wishes
Guy