UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Clubs, Groups and Societies (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Radiophile Magazine (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150174)

GrahamN 1st Oct 2018 10:06 am

The Radiophile Magazine

1 Attachment(s)
At long last, I can confirm that Issue 143 of The Radiophile is ready! Subscribers to the PDF version can expect to receive their copy within the next couple of hours, while subscribers to the print version should receive a copy through the post within the next few days.

Any queries / problems - please get back to me by Wed 3rd Oct at the latest as I will be away for most of October. If you need to contact Chas during October, please be aware that he will not have up-to-date records to hand, so any issues may not be able to be fully resolved until the end of October.

PDF editions of The Radiophile and of Radio Bygones are available for purchase and instant download from the website (www.radiophile.co.uk), but paper copies, books, etc. will be off-line until I return from holiday.

Auction queries can be answered by Brian Pallister - contact details are on the website.

Regards

Graham

HamishBoxer 1st Oct 2018 10:18 am

Re: The Radophile Magazine

Good news Graham,thank you.

dave walsh 1st Oct 2018 7:09 pm

Cheers Graham. Something to look forward to when I return to Rammy. Another classic cover painted by Mrs Miller from the look of it!

Dave

Boater Sam 1st Oct 2018 7:33 pm

Hey mods, could you correct the spelling in the title please?
Ta, Sam.

AC/HL 1st Oct 2018 7:37 pm

Re: The Radiophile Magazine

Done

Boater Sam 1st Oct 2018 8:39 pm

Thanks, a minor annoyance but I am OCD sometimes.
Sam.

HamishBoxer 4th Oct 2018 1:04 pm

Just arrived and as always very welcome.Looks very good again.

Reelman 4th Oct 2018 5:27 pm

Mine came today and looks a good read as usual.

However it says on the envelope that my subscription ends at issue 1452 which, since the latest is 143 is considerably in the future. ��

Believe Graham is away at present and I don’t want to bother Chas. Certainly not an urgent issue, really just curious. I usually renew annually in January.

Anybody spotted a similar occurrence?

Peter

dave walsh 4th Oct 2018 6:49 pm

Mine is in the North Peter but it will just be a typo. Issue 145 puts the renewal of your Subscription a few months away. You might not be available for No 1452 though :D

Dave

GrahamN 25th Oct 2018 10:39 am

Just got back - issue 145 is correct. For some reason Microsoft neglected to add a numerical checker to Excel in the same way that they added spell-check to Word!