UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

The Philpott 21st Nov 2019 11:21 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Ditto to Phil/pbengtech, high quality resistors received today.
Dave

Nickthedentist 6th Dec 2019 5:00 pm

Thanks to Ian, Northyorks1 for the DAC90A back and AC11 dial glass and scale.

Sent FOC, impressive packing, instant delivery.

MANY THANKS!

Radio Wrangler 9th Dec 2019 9:52 pm

Many thanks to Guy Westcliff for bringing the KB AR21 safely northwards.

And to Mike, Crackle, for the set. It's one I've always fancied, being given one as a kid (6) it was what started me going on radio and electronics. I've been looking at little details that snapped into recall, and I've been smiling like a right idiot.

Wonderful

David

mark_in_manc 18th Dec 2019 6:37 pm

Thanks to Bill for finding me a heat gun and posting it well-wrapped. Arrived today. cheers, Mark

Ted Kendall 19th Dec 2019 7:49 pm

Thanks to Rob (whiskas) for a nice box of computer bits - hours of fun for self and son...

terrybull 19th Dec 2019 8:07 pm

A big thank you to Peter aka Reelman who went way (way way) beyond the call of duty in transporting some kit for me today. Pleasure to meet you sir. I am very grateful.
Thanks too to Chriswood1900 for careful wrapping. Very happy.
Ps. Just paid Chris.

eddie_ce 19th Dec 2019 8:42 pm

Thank you to Stephen (Freya) for building and sending the Hedghog II.

Of course also many thanks to Frank C for all his hard work designing this little marvel and making it available to us.

Seasons greeting to all.

Nymrod121 27th Dec 2019 3:33 pm

Many thanks to Malcolm G6ANZ for the anglepoise lamp received today ...
... and many thanks also to Richard (mole42uk) and Josie for delivering it on their way to 'Crucible country'.
Kindest regards to all,

Guy

Nymrod121 5th Jan 2020 1:44 pm

Many thanks to Rob (robinshack) for the six valves, safely received by post on Friday - all cosy & safe - "valves in blankets", perhaps ... :)
All the best
Guy

deliverance 6th Jan 2020 5:30 pm

A big thanks to Chris ( cdm1christopher) for the plug which arrived today cheers .

Mikey66 8th Jan 2020 1:24 pm

Thanks to Rob (Whiskas) for the DVD's, they arrived safely today.

Paul Stenning 9th Jan 2020 3:02 pm

Mine arrived safely yesterday too, thank you.

audiomagpie 9th Jan 2020 10:49 pm

Big thanks to David (Captainpugwash) for kindly sending me a knob for a Leak tuner/amp I'm restoring.. Much appreciated!

G6Tanuki 17th Jan 2020 8:53 pm

Thanks to Llama.

Thanks to @Llama for the Radiospares push-pull/QPP output-transformer which arrived here safely a couple of days back.

It'll be put to good use - probably as a 'modulation' transformer in a Codar AT5-clone I'm thinking of building.

Cheers!

HamishBoxer 18th Jan 2020 4:51 pm

Many thanks to CDM1Christoper for the very careful packing and prompt arrival of the ECC83's.

Vintage Engr 19th Jan 2020 3:58 pm

Special thanks to Mike Barker,
For his really superb Philips 17tg100u Line output transformer rewinds, better than the Philips originals!

Dave.

m0cemdave 19th Jan 2020 6:10 pm

Thanks to Rob (Whiskas) for the cases, and for the super quality packaging!

Mikey66 21st Jan 2020 10:42 am

Thanks to Rob (Whiskas).
DVDs arrived safely yesterday.

Kentode 22nd Jan 2020 9:04 am

Many thanks to Steve_Bell for the shaft covers for my Murphy A362, it'll be back in the kitchen this weekend.

Cheers Steve.:thumbsup:

Skywave 22nd Jan 2020 3:38 pm

Usually, it's a "Thank you" for receiving a much needed item. But not in this case. My many thanks to Frank - Nuvistor - for his idea that if the RTCs are not the same on two network-connected PCs, one will not 'see' the other.
O.K., so it may have been an 'off-the-wall' idea, but it fixed the problem. All-in-all, just goes to show that sometimes a 'Really? - I doubt it!' :-/ suggestion is actually right on the money. :-) There is clearly a moral here . . . .

Al. / Jan. 22, 2020