UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

Restoration73 3rd Nov 2018 1:06 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thanks to Rob (whiskas) for the TF810 frequency meter

Goldie99 3rd Nov 2018 1:18 pm

Many thanks to Dave ('nutteronthebus') for the BT Home Hub - all arrived & installed this morning :thumbsup:

Alan

TonyDuell 3rd Nov 2018 4:59 pm

Many thanks to ronbryan for the telecoms switches, plugs, and jacks. They will be very useful for future repairs, sent very promptly and extremely well packed.

paulsherwin 3rd Nov 2018 8:16 pm

My thanks to Dave (nutteronthebus) too. My home hub also arrived safely today and is working well.

Stuart R 5th Nov 2018 6:28 pm

Another vote of thanks for David (G4EBT) for sending one of his Minimod PCBs in my direction.

It arrived this morning and looks just the job, he has also included circuit and layout diagrams - all to his usual high standards!

It's much appreciated that he included me in his last production run - I couldn't produce something as good as that.

SR

G4XWDJim 11th Nov 2018 8:33 pm

Many thanks to Bob, Bobdger for the gift of the cable. Even delivered it to my location. Perfect, thank you.

Jim

captainpugwash 12th Nov 2018 8:59 pm

Many thanks to Paul_RK for the speakers and turntable I collected this afternoon.
Thanks again Paul.
Kind regards,
David

Al (astral highway) 13th Nov 2018 3:38 pm

Many thanks to Ed_Dinning for two excellent books, one on valve and solid state pulse circuit theory, and one on the subtleties and deep mysteries of measurement.
Great to meet up with you again , Ed!

HamishBoxer 14th Nov 2018 2:25 pm

Thank you Andy(Diabolical Artificer) for fast safe delivery of the valves.

David

electronicskip 14th Nov 2018 8:32 pm

Many thanks to robinshack for digging out the Transceivers and sending them so well packed,

Sean Williams 17th Nov 2018 6:27 pm

Thanks to Mike (Crackle) for his time and trouble this morning, and huge thanks for the AR88, that is in the workshop, and on the bench - maybe time for a look over it tomorrow.

Great to meet you, just sorry I couldn't manage a little longer to look over your fine collection of KB radios.

Sean

Mikey66 21st Nov 2018 7:59 am

Thanks to Phil (Pbengtech) & Robert (Bobbyball) for offering, transporting & storing the G11 panels for me.

Cheers

Mike

G6Tanuki 21st Nov 2018 10:54 am

Thanks to TrevorM6TSE for the Teleton tuner-amplifier which arrived here yesterday. Excellently packed! Now to find my stash of 2-pin DIN speaker-plugs to try it out.

Reelman 25th Nov 2018 1:03 am

Many thanks to Kevinb for the two Grundig tape recorders which I collected today. Good to meet you and sorry that it was evening rather than the morning as originally agreed.
The UK version of the service manual will be very useful not only for this one but my other machines.
Thanks again!
Peter

Al (astral highway) 28th Nov 2018 6:49 pm

Warm thank you to Frank (Nuvistor) for sending FOC a wire-wrapping and stripping tool, no longer available new, and really useful!

Nymrod121 30th Nov 2018 8:34 pm

Many thanks to robinshack for sending me 5 off RF power transistors, received safe and sound today.

Much obliged, Robin :thumbsup:
Guy

woodchips 1st Dec 2018 10:25 am

Many thanks to Electronpusher0 for the Canon calculator.

CambridgeWorks 1st Dec 2018 11:28 am

Thanks Guy (Nymrod121) for letting me know.
Rob

linescan87 2nd Dec 2018 9:12 pm

A big thank you too symon, Philips 210, for the scan of the pm5509 service manual. I greatly appreciate the time you took to scan and send this to me.

Kind regards,
John Joe.

deliverance 5th Dec 2018 11:19 am

A big thanks to Pete (Danger Man) for the AR88's and the speaker a pleasure to meet you thanks again Chris .