UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum

UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Announcements and Comments (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Thanks Thread (https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60832)

DMcMahon 8th Nov 2021 8:38 pm

Re: The Thanks Thread

Thank you Chris, you thanked me in Post # 1547.

David

Reelman 8th Nov 2021 8:51 pm

Many thanks to gridrunner (Stu) for lots more Unilab modules, much appreciated. I have accepted them on behalf of our local radio club. These days many come into the hobby with very little practical experience, these modules are ideal to remedy that.

Good to meet you in person as well.

Cheers!

Peter

greg_simons 9th Nov 2021 11:05 am

Many thanks to Freya for firing up my hedgehog, big help at the moment.
Greg.

deliverance 11th Nov 2021 1:47 pm

A big thanks to Frank for the Mullard pocket valve data book for free it's appreciated thanks again Frank Regards Chris.

Vintage Engr 12th Nov 2021 4:36 pm

Thanks to Electronpusher0 (Peter) for all the work involved with sourcing & despatching the later crop of MINIMOD pcb's.

Much appreciated.

David.

The Philpott 12th Nov 2021 10:42 pm

Thanks to: Andy for the xbox360, and Frank for the high quality military spec resistors. Most excellent!
Dave

DMcMahon 15th Nov 2021 12:45 am

Thank you to frankmcvey for the Maplin Precision Gold DMM that safely arrived yesterday.

David

captainpugwash 16th Nov 2021 10:15 pm

Just a thank you to Steve (stevehertz) for the Amstrad receiver. Listening to it now.

Kind regards,

David

Cobaltblue 19th Nov 2021 12:00 pm

A big thankyou to ValvoStef for the box of tubes.

I will be passing most of these on also FOC when I get time but one of the interesting things were the LAMBA boxes which I had not seen before.

Sent Allan a couple of samples to see what he makes of them :thumbsup:

It was a pleasure to meet you Stef

Cheers

Mike T

deliverance 22nd Nov 2021 2:12 pm

A big thanks to Frank McVey for the Boombox which arrived this morning thanks again Frank cheers Chris.

Mikey66 22nd Nov 2021 3:34 pm

Thank you to Martin (martiR2R) for the quadraphonic Toshiba receiver.

cathoderay57 22nd Nov 2021 5:04 pm

Thanks to Barnjet for the gift of the Armstrong Jubilee Mk 2, and to Boulevardier for the loan of an FM sig gen to fix it! Cheers, Jerry

Kentode 24th Nov 2021 2:27 pm

Many thanks to Dave (Horris) for the replacement transformer for my Lady Anne radio.

Cheers Dave. :beer:

HamishBoxer 24th Nov 2021 7:40 pm

Many thanks to Ken (Kentode) for carefully packed manual that arrived today.

Regards,

David.

Kentode 25th Nov 2021 3:15 pm

Many thanks to Tony (Restoration 73) for a NOS Radiospares thermistor, complete with the original packaging! :thumbsup:

DMcMahon 25th Nov 2021 9:08 pm

A big thank you to Martin (martinhog) for the 2 x Teleton F2000 AM/FM Receivers plus extra LES bulbs that arrived safely yesterday, very well packed.

Looking forward to trying them out and trying to fix the low volume issue on one of them.

David

deliverance 26th Nov 2021 2:18 pm

Thanks to Glyn (Welsh Anorak) for the tubing to mend the decks on my 555 .

DMcMahon 29th Nov 2021 11:18 am

Many thanks to Frank (frankmcvey) for the Clare V154 PAT tester that safely (very well packed) arrived yesterday, looking forward to trying that out and learning more about Portable Appliance Testing.

David

Ted Kendall 30th Nov 2021 12:22 am

Many thanks to Chris (Herald 13/60) for the Shure M95 cartridge body - now I can use the stylus I've had hanging around for ages!

G.Castle 18th Dec 2021 8:29 pm

Grateful thanks to Peter, Kalee20, for supplies of transformer laminations, and information on home bobbin construction. One more project can progress.

Greg