UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Jun 2011, 12:26 pm   #1
rubinbax
Retired Dormant Member

Default Scopex 4D10A

Can anyone supply me with a circuit diagram for this beast please? I got it out to use on a copier at work but its gone duff in storage. The Telequipments too big to go on the bike!

cheers,
Rubin
Old 27th Jul 2011, 11:47 pm   #2
greenkit
Tetrode

Default Re: Scopex 4D10A

I can let you have a copy of the 4D10 manual/schematics; if I remember correctly, the 'A' version had a wider bandwidth, but I don't know how much the circuitry differs from the basic model. Component quality wasn't great in these: high-value resistors around the timebase are particularly suspect.
Old 28th Jul 2011, 12:20 pm   #3
Brian R Pateman
Nonode

Greenkit,

You have a PM.
Old 28th Aug 2011, 10:05 am   #4
mistermoore
Retired Dormant Member

Same here, mine blew a fuse. I replaced it and it blew again so I'm guessing it's something else overloading it. It worked fine at first, then it died when my friend plugged something else into the same power strip.

If anyone has a PDF version it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know the difference between version A or B though mine just says 4D 10 on the back.
Old 28th Aug 2011, 7:09 pm   #5
WME_bill
Octode

Scopex 4D10. Y amplifier uses 733 IC for 2mv-10mv/cm, and TTL for the trigger generator.
4D10A uses all discrete, for 10mv-50v/cm.
Both versions are 10Mhz, dual trace. Has not got a good reputation for reliability.
I attach the manual for 4D10A. If you now find you have the 4D10, I'll scan that. Bill
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Scopex 4D10A-wm.pdf (1,015.1 KB, 1193 views)
Old 28th Dec 2014, 1:52 pm   #6
calibra
Retired Dormant Member

I do have the 4D10 with trigger problems. If you would be so kind to make them available to me?
Closed Thread