UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment
Register FAQ Forum Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Old 11th Sep 2010, 10:02 pm   #1
ElectroEng
Diode

Default Gould DSO 4064 \ 4072, etc

Hi. I have a Gould DSO 4064 4 channel digital storage scope which is working quite well apart from the video \ sync trigger facility. When selected, the scope just sits there with "waiting for Timebase A trigger" on the screen. Ordinary triggering works fine - just the video mode at fault. I dont think its "finger trouble", as I have used similar scopes with video trigger before (and own a couple of non-storage ones). It's a shame, as I use the scope mainly for video work!

Has anyone come across this fault before? OR does anyone have schematics for a 4064?

WME_bill - I notice you have e-mailed some 4072 schematics to another member (Re: Gould DSO 4072 : probe input VOLT/DIV fault - 3rd March 2010). I wonder if you could do the same for me - I would be very grateful (!) - and I notice your request about not releasing these schematics or part freely onto the net, which I would abide by. Maybe there would be some similarity in the timebase design, or at least an idea of what the Gould guys had in mind around that time.

Hoping I can share a successful 4064 fix with the group soon!
ElectroEng is offline   Reply With Quote